I am a designer with eight years of experience in the digital sector, working for a range of clients within the media, healthcare, luxury, retail, software and manufacturing fields. I help companies, non-profit organizations and people to create impactful digital experiences
|Alphacap||Investment platform commercial website||Upcoming|
|Nøelse||Neobank's commercial website||Upcoming|
|Legalvision||Corporate & Business websites||Upcoming|
|Roche||Onkolung app for oncologists||2021|
|Léa Nature||Digital Ecosystem Revamp||2020|
|Léa Nature||Ecommerce Website||2021|
|EBP||Customer & Reseller Area||2021|
|Sebia||Corporate & Business Website||2021|
|Tryba||Isolation by Tryba||2020|
|Cinemarket||Licence buying service for film producers and distributors||2020|
|Somfy||Somfy PRO Business websites||2020|
|Soon Soon Soon||Online media website||2019|
|AKKA Technologies||Corporate & Business Website||2019|
|L'Oréal||2018 Annual Report||2018|
|Berger-Levrault||Corporate and business website||2018|
|Vinci Airports||Corporate websites improvements||2018|
|Air Liquide||Corporate website||2018|
|France Galop||Paris Longchamp Webapp||2018|
|FRBC||French black type races listing||2017|
|France Galop||Intranet for French Horse racing professionals||2017|
|France Galop||Main website for French Horse Racing||2017|
|Mirage Agency||Architecture & Interior Design Portfolio||2017|
|Fink||Website for online psychology consultations||2017|
|Roche||Colorectal Cancer and Work Life Webzine||2017|
|Usbek & Rica||New website||2017|
|Roche||About Lymphoma Webzine||2016|
|Roche||About Leukemia Webzine||2016|
|Nature & Découvertes||All committed||2016|
|McCain||Be Good Do Good||2016|
|Saint Gobain||Internal Magazine||2016|
|Nature & Découvertes||25 years Collection||2015|
|La Chaîne Rose||3 years of Testimonials||2015|
|Nature & Découvertes||Montessori Collection||2014|
|Usbek & Rica||MegaTrends||2014|
|Usbek & Rica||First Blog||2014|
Redesign of Somfy's international B2B portals. We used a Jobs-To-Be-Done framework that allowed us to focus on how to help users to find products quicker and solve by themselves their technical issues. The result is an easy and successful user experience, and the relief of the sales and support teams that were doing the job for the previous websites.
- Revamp an information architecture versatile enough to work for multiple countries with different markets and product ranges.
- Help professionals to easily find the best products for their needs in a very large catalog.
- Create new troubleshooting features to help professionals solve by themselves the most frequent issues encountered with Somfy Products.
- Ease compatibility check of Somfy’s connected products with other constructors products.
- Facilitate quoting and ordering.
- Simplify customer journeys and strengthen the ties between Somfy PRO and the Eshop.
- On-field research with the client’s support team
- Personae & Jobs-To-Be-Done Workshops with stakeholders.
- Ideation Workshops and features prioritization.
- Wireframing of desktop & mobile key templates
- Prototyping of key user journeys on Invision.
- User testing and design iteration.
- Monitoring of the visual design phase to ensure Design System’s consistency and to make sure that usability and accessibility standards are met.
To redesign Somfy's B2B websites, we used a Jobs-To-Be-Done framework that allowed us to focus on how to help users to find products quicker and solve by themselves their technical issues. The result is an easy and successful user experience, and the relief of the sales and support teams that were doing the job for the previous websites.
This project is not released for the moment.
Contact me to learn more about it.